KEEPACKAGING CO., LTD.
contact sales at jujiao.
|Model||Bag Width||Bag Length|
|Servo Mini Linear Machine 150||90mm ~ 150 mm||90mm ~ 210 mm|
|Servo Mini Linear Machine 210||120mm ~ 210 mm||150mm ~ 310 mm|
|Servo Mini Linear Machine 260||120mm ~260 mm||150mm ~ 350 mm|
Pneumatics component Airtac from Taiwan;
|Omron PID Temperature Controller;|
|Delta 10 inches from Taiwan;||Piab Vacuum Generator From Sweden;|
* Panasonic Servo Motor Drive And Screw Shaft track to do the transverse Moving;
Easy Operation, No Key inserted;
check and monitor a safety system;
either allow the machine to start or execute commands to stop the machine;
More friendly like Pad operation;
Hand Wheel to adjust pouch magazine for different bag width;
2.Safety Infeed hopper
* Part A is Fixed.
* Part B is inserted up and down into the bag to guide to discharge product.
3.Transverse Moved Bars on Servo Mini
Please check the photo about the transverse Moving bars which would be moved the filled bag to the sealing station. It would be dipped the U shaped to catch the straight up filled pouch to be moved. This bar is helpful for different application like powder, Liquid.
4.Important Feature Grippers’ working Position
Servo Mini’s Grippers
* The Servo Mini Machine is catch the area which is above the zipper. It would be filled more up to zipper area. Its filling area is about 10 + 25mm=35mm. Like the picture.
Especial for the powder application, when the filled bag is straight up after filling, it is easy to push out the powder to build the dusty.
The dusty would be polluted the pouch sealed area. The sealing quality would be leakage or broken.
So The product would be filled more by Servo Mini machine than normal pouch machine because Grippers’ holding position.
Current Pouch Machine’s Grippers
* The normal pouch machine is held the position as the photo.
A is Height of the gripper. Its minimum Height is 10mm.
B is Height of the zipper opener and sealing area. Its Minimum height is 25mm;
When the bag is filled, the product level should be at least 25mm lower than the gripper position B. Or else, when the bag is straight up by the grippers, the product would be squeezed out. So It means there is about 10 + 25 + 25=60mm could not be filled for the pouch;
Pouches Auto Feeder (Good for Standup Pouch, with/without zipper like the photo) That is the most important for the machine whatever its running speed is.
* When the standup pouch are stacked together, They would be bent up to effected the pouch position. From the photoes, It is easy to find out the zipper and gusset bottom are bent up so much. So the pouches stack are bent as a "U" shape.
If the machine was run the pouch directly without any pouches correction settlement, it is easy for the pouch to be out of running position.
This pouches feeder could be settled this issue;
* Auto Feed the pouch to the machine to run continuously;
* There are two pouch magazines. When pouch magazine is ran out, the machine would be Switched automatically to pickup the bag from one magazine to another one;
It would be run in turn. It is helpful for the operator to reload the bags;
* Easy Adjustable pouch magazine;
* It is fine for the pouch magazine to be taken maximum 90pcs pouch on each pouch magazine. It means two sets magazine could be put about 180pcs.
When the pouch is taken down on the conveyor, the conveyor would be settled the U shape issue. And it would be moved to be correct its position for machine to pickup.
Convexity Product Settle
* It would be moved up and down to flap Pouch Bottom to settle and tight the product.
It is better than the flat plate.
* The product settle should be worked during the filling. Most of the filling is center on middle of the pouch.
So, the product would be built the ‘little mountain’. It is better to have the convexity product as the pictures show.
When it is flapped the filled pouch bottom by up and down movement, the product would be spread around inside of the pouch.